girls

girls

Thursday, September 24, 2009

What? What happened? Where am I?

I think I got lost. I haven't posted in so long I almost forgot what to do. Here are a few isms from the Chapman's...all of us this time!

Earshopping: that's what Beebs was not doing when I was watching The Other Boleyn Girl. "Mommy, I'm not earshopping!" Get it? Eavesdropping.

With liberty and justice for all: The new end to Annie's version of The Lord's Prayer. Yes, she is learning the Pledge of Allegiance in 3K.

Cough, cough, cough: What Mommy has been doing for the last week and 1/2 since I started a cold, got the flu shot and went down REALLY quick! Note to self and you, don't get the flu shot when you think you might be getting sick, because it WILL kick your butt!

A vinegar bath, what?: Yeah, Daddy worked in the lime plant for the last two days and rinsed off with vinegar in the garage. Only a man would rinse with vinegar inside the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment