girls

girls

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Directions for the Caesar Salad?

No, this post is not about me making dinner! Ha, that would be hilarious. No, really, I do cook every once in a while, but only when I absolutely have to. Anyway, Daddy and I decided to have Grilled Chicken Caesar Salads for dinner last night. So, he headed out to the grocery to get the Romaine and shredded Parmesan Cheese. Well, I guess he figured out when he got to the store, that he wasn't sure if we had all the other ingredients. So, he called. Beebs answered (as usual) and came running in the kitchen questioning me.

"Hey Mommy, Daddy needs to know if we have DIRECTIONS for the Caesar Salad?"

"Huh?" I said.

She repeated (kind of like Uncle Lewis in Christmas Vacation - yes, I do love me some Chevy Chase - as he is holding is hands up to his mouth showing Aunt Bethany that they want her to say Grace, as in "the blessing"), "D I R E C T I O N S!", which she practically yelled at me like I was the idiot.

I calmly (ha ha) replied, "Directions for the Caesar Salad? I think Daddy knows how to make a Caesar Salad! Just give me the phone!"

All I hear on the other end of the line is Daddy dying laughing!!!

Apparently, Daddy needed to know if we had DRESSING for the Caesar Salad. Only from the "moufs" of babes...(that's from an older post and I think I might have to copyright it since I use it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment