girls

girls

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Do

Fifteen years ago today I said it!  I have said every day since and will say it every day til death do us part!

You see, today is the day, 15 years ago, that I married the love of my life.  He is patient, well he was until we had kids:).  He is kind and he loves me with all his heart and soul!  I was 16 the first time we actually met.  We were best friends for 8 years, then started dating when I was 23.  Then, on April 23rd, 1996, he proposed to me.  On his 28th birthday.  He had been holding on to the ring since Christmas.  And, yes, he's still a procrastinator.  Perhaps he's just laid back, he likes to do things in his own time.  We have been through a lot together.  Infertility was our first big obstacle.  But, now we have two beautiful girls that have completed us and bound us even closer together.  We have a loving home and a loving marriage.  God has blessed us with many gifts and carried us through tough times and watched us soar in easier times. 

Everett holds my heart and my hand.  He kisses me every day.  He holds me tight every night.  He loves me unconditionally.  I am the luckiest girl on this earth!  Happy 15th Anniversary, Ev.  I love you more than words could ever express!  I do...I do...I do...I do...I do...

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea y'all had fertility problems. Us, too. It's such a hard hurdle but does bring you closer. Happy Day to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete